You must be an employee of Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. or any of its franchisees or licensees, with a minimum of three months of continuous employment with such entity in a restaurant position (Team Member, Trainer, Shift Leader, Assistant General Manager, or Restaurant General Manager, etc..) as of the last day of applications. Applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for or enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds. You may be looking to enroll or already enrolled in this secondary educational program.
If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
You must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
See Terms & Conditions for the complete eligibility requirements.
- Q: What is the Live Más Scholarship?
- A: This scholarship is for the innovators, creators and dreamers who want to share his/her passion and receive support to pursue this passion through a higher educational outlet. This is not needs or obstacle based; it is a passion based scholarship program.
- When is the application phase open?
- The application phase is open from 12:00:00 p.m. PST, November 12, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. PST, February 21, 2019.
- When will recipients be notified?
- Recipients will be announced on or about May 15, 2019.
- Q: I’m currently enrolled in college. Am I eligible to apply for the Live Más Scholarship?
- A: Yes, if selected, you may use the funds at your current accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational-technical, and trade school.
- Q: Can I use the scholarship award for graduate school and/or master’s degree studies?
- A: Yes, if selected, you may use the awarded funds at your accredited higher education institution.
- Q: I previously won a Live Más Scholarship, can I apply again?
- A: Yes! Previous recipients may apply to the Live Más Scholarship Renewal program but prior awards must be used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the 2019 Selection Period. Click here to learn more!
- Q: Does it cost money to apply?
- A: No, applications are free.
- Q: Do I have to be a US resident to apply?
- A: Yes, the Live Más Scholarship is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Q: What do I submit?
- A: Submit an original video that tells us the story of your real, driving passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. Your video must be 2 minutes or less and must be no larger than 1 GB to ensure it is easy to upload onto the website. See the Terms & Conditions for additional Application Guidelines.
- Q: Are there rules about what can’t go in my video?
- A: You may not include any obscenity, crude language, violence, or anything of an inappropriate or illegal nature. See the Terms & Conditions for additional Application Guidelines.
- Q: What types of files can I submit?
- A: Your video should be less than 2 minutes and be formatted as an MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
- Q: Is it possible to delete my application and resubmit my video after I have completed my application?
- A: Be sure to edit and review your video before uploading. You will not be able to delete or edit your video after submitting.
- Q: I’m having technical difficulties with the application. Who do I contact?
- A: Email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying to the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees program.
- Q: I am a minor and the instruction email has not been sent to my parent or legal guardian’s email address yet.
- A: Please have your parent or legal guardian check their Spam folder within their email mailbox and/or email our scholarship company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Restaurant Employee Live Más Scholarship.
- Q: Do you accept mail-in submissions?
- A: No, you must submit your application through the “apply” link when applications are open on www.LiveMasScholarship.com/employee.
- Q: How is the Live Más Scholarship for restaurant employee program funded?
- A: Through the generous donations of Taco Bell Corp. and its Franchisee and Licenses, the Taco Bell Foundation is able to provide these scholarships to restaurant employees.