Please be sure to answer at least these first four questions in your video:
- What is your passion?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What impact will you have on your local community or the world by following your passion?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education? Each applicant must identify a specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option he/she wishes to attend, or for which he/she needs funds.
- What makes you unique?
- What career do you wish to pursue?
- What experiences shaped you growing up?
- What is something we wouldn’t know about you that helps explain the “real” you?
- What does this opportunity mean to you?
- If you are awarded a scholarship, how will it change your life?
If you have previously won a Live Más Scholarship, you must also answer, in addition to at least the first four questions above, the following question:
- How have you furthered the pursuit of your passion since winning a Live Más Scholarship?
Once you’ve created your video, come back to our website and click “Apply” to setup your account. Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and submit your video. If asked for a Program Key, enter “TBF” then answer the eligibility questions. From there you will be directed to the appropriate application.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Restaurant Employee Live Más Scholarship.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
The Taco Bell Foundation will award $500,000 in Live Más Scholarships in 2018 to support 50 restaurant employees working for its Taco Bell franchisees and licensees. Awards range from $5,000 to $25,000. Here is a breakdown of how the funds may be distributed:
|QUANTITY||AWARD AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT OF AWARDS BY LEVEL|
Sponsor reserves the right to award more than the above 50 scholarships and more than $500,000.00 in scholarships based on available resources and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
In 2018, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding a total of $3 million in Live Más Scholarships. $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $1.5 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $500,000 through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
There will be one application, selection and award period per year. Here are the dates:
- Application period: 12:00:00 p.m. PST on January 15, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. PST on March 18, 2018
- Selection period: March 19, 2018 – May 16, 2018
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 17, 2018.
All awards will be directed by the Taco Bell Foundation to International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc., who will work with selected candidates and direct funds to their higher educational institute upon enrollment. Scholarship awards must be utilized at an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) for tuition, required fees, books, and course specific supplies.
Taxes on any portion of the award not used for allowable educational purposes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Awards are non-transferrable and must be accessed and used by the recipient within three years of your notification of the award. Recipients may request distribution over multiple years as long as they remain enrolled.
If selected, you must agree to undergo a criminal background check, social media audit and confirm that you are a legal resident of the U.S.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.