Please be sure to answer these three questions in your video:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- How will your education help enable you to pursue your passion and make a change?
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and submit your video.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2021, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding $7 million in Live Más Scholarships: $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $4.5 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $1.5 million through our program for Taco Bell restaurant team members
The Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees will award $1.5 million in Live Más Scholarships in 2020 to support 150 restaurant employees working for its Taco Bell franchisees and licensees. Awards range up to $25,000.
Taco Bell Foundation (Sponsor) reserves the right to award more or less than the above 150 scholarships and more than $1,500,000 in scholarships based on available resources and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
There will be one application, selection and award period per year. Here are the dates:
- Application period: 8:00:00 a.m. PST on November 17, 2020 to 5:00:00 p.m. PST on January 20, 2021.
- Selection period: January 20,2021 – May 17, 2021
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 17, 2021.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.