The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are located in the United States or D.C.
- Previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program For Taco Bell Restaurant Employees
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the Selection Period
You must also be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process. See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Enter
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What post-secondary education program, college or certificate/degree program are you attending?
- What is your passion and how have you been living into it since being awarded a Live Más Scholarship?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop or enhance your passion?
Once you’ve created your video, come back to our website when applications are open and click “Apply” to setup or log-in to your account. Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and submit your video. In order to access the renewal application, you will be asked to enter an access code. Taco Bell Foundation will be emailing you this code on November 12, 2018. If you don’t receive the code, email us at TacoBellFoundation@TacoBell.com.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying to the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2019, the Taco Bell Foundation will award $4 million in Live Más Scholarships. $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $2.25 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $750,000 through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees. Awards range from $2,500 to $25,000.
The Live Más Scholarship will award up to $2,250,000 in renewal scholarships in 2019 to selected recipients.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 12:00:00 p.m. PST on November 12, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. PST on February 21, 2019
- Selection period: February 22, 2019 – May 14, 2019
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 15, 2019.
All awards will be directed by the Taco Bell Foundation to International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc., who will work with selected candidates and direct funds to their higher educational institute upon enrollment. Scholarship awards must be utilized at an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) for tuition, required fees, books, and course specific supplies.
Taxes on any portion of the award not used for allowable educational purposes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Awards are non-transferable and must be accessed and used by the recipient within three years of your notification of the award. Recipients may request scholarship awards equal to or greater than $5,000 be distributed over multiple years as long as they remain enrolled.
If selected, you must agree to undergo a criminal background check, social media audit and confirm that you are a legal resident of the U.S.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.