The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are located in the United States or D.C.
- Previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program for Taco Bell Restaurant Employees
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the Selection Period
- Must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process. See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Enter
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What post-secondary education program, college or certificate/degree program are you attending?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- What is your passion and how have you been living it since being awarded a Live Más Scholarship?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop or enhance your passion?
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and upload your video. In order to complete the renewal application, you will be asked to enter an access code. Access codes will be emailed to eligible renewal applicants on November 6, 2019. If you don’t receive the code, email us at TacoBellFoundation@TacoBell.com.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at email@example.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2020, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding more than $6 million in Live Más Scholarships: $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $4 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $1 million through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
The Live Más Scholarship will award up to $4 million in renewal scholarships in 2020 to selected recipients.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 12:00:00 a.m. PST on November 6, 2019 to 5:00:00 p.m. PST on January 23, 2020.
- Selection period: January 23, 2020 – May 14, 2020
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 15, 2020.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.