The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), located in the United States or D.C.
- Applicant must have previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program for Restaurant Employees.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing.
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the 2021 Selection Period.
- Applicant must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Enter
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- What steps have you taken to create this change since being awarded your Live Más Scholarship?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop your passion and make the change you want to see in the world?
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and upload your video. In order to complete the renewal application, you will be asked to enter an access code. Access codes will be emailed to eligible renewal applicants on November 17, 2020. If you don’t receive the code, email us at TacoBellFoundation@TacoBell.com.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2021, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding $7 million in Live Más Scholarships: $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $4.5 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $1.5 million through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
The Live Más Scholarship will award up to $4.5 million in renewal scholarships in 2021 to selected recipients.
Taco Bell Foundation (Sponsor) reserves the right to award more or less than the above $4,500,000 in scholarships based on available resources and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 8:00:00 a.m. PST on November 17, 2020 to 5:00:00 p.m. PST on January 20, 2021.
- Selection period: January 20, 2021 – May 17, 2021
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 17, 2021.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.