The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), located in the United States or D.C.
- Previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program For Taco Bell Restaurant Employees
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the Selection Period
You must also be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process. See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Enter
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What post-secondary education program, college or certificate/degree program are you attending?
- What is your passion and how have you been living into it since being awarded a Live Más Scholarship?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop or enhance your passion?
Our scholarship management company ISTS will send you your log-in information and instructions on how to access the application on January 17th. Follow the instructions to fill out your information and submit your video.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying to the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2018, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding $3 million in Live Más Scholarships. $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $1.5 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $500,000 through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
The Live Más Scholarship will award up to $1,500,000 in renewal scholarships in 2018 to selected recipients. Awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 12:00:00 p.m. PST on January 15, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. PST on March 18, 2018
- Selection period: March 19, 2018 – May 16, 2018
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 17, 2018.
All awards will be directed by the Taco Bell Foundation to International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc., who will work with selected candidates and direct funds to their higher educational institute upon enrollment. Scholarship awards must be utilized at an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) for tuition, required fees, books, and course specific supplies.
Taxes on any portion of the award not used for allowable educational purposes are the responsibility of the recipient.
Awards are non-transferrable and must be accessed and used by the recipient within three years of your notification of the award. Recipients may request scholarship awards equal to or greater than $5,000 be distributed over multiple years as long as they remain enrolled.
If selected, you must agree to undergo a criminal background check, social media audit and confirm that you are a legal resident of the U.S.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.