The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), located in the United States or D.C.
- Applicant must have previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program for Restaurant Employees and not reached the maximum of four (4) Live Mas Scholarships.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing.
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the 2023 Program Period.
- Applicant must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
See Terms & Conditions for complete details.
How to Enter
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- What steps have you taken to create this change since being awarded your Live Más Scholarship?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop your passion and make the change you want to see in the world?
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and upload your video. In order to complete the renewal application, you will be asked to enter an access code. Access codes will be emailed to eligible renewal applicants on November 1, 2022. If you don’t receive the code, email us at TacoBellFoundation@TacoBell.com.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2023, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding $10 million in Live Más Scholarships, with $2 million being awarded through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 8:00 a.m. PST on November 1, 2022 to 5:00 p.m. PST on January 11, 2023
- Selection period: January 12, 2023 – April 25, 2023
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about April 25, 2023
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.