You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for or currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds. You may be looking to enroll or already enrolled in this secondary educational program.
If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
You must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this version of the program. The Taco Bell Foundation has a separate Live Más Scholarship program for Taco Bell restaurant employees. Visit www.livemasscholarship.com/employee for more information and learn more about Taco Bell’s other team member Education Programs by visiting www.tacobell.com/education.
See Terms & Conditions for the complete eligibility requirements.
- Q: What is the Live Más Scholarship?
- A: This scholarship is for the innovators, creators and dreamers who want to share his/her passion and receive support to pursue this passion through a higher educational outlet. This is not needs or obstacle based; it is a passion based scholarship program.
- When is the application phase open?
- The application phase is open from 12:00:00 p.m. PST, November 12, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. PST, February 21, 2019.
- When will recipients be notified?
- Recipients will be announced on or about May 15, 2019.
- Q: I’m currently enrolled in college. Am I eligible to apply for the Live Más Scholarship?
- A: Yes, if selected, you may use the funds at your current accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational-technical, and/or trade school.
- Q: Can I use the scholarship award for graduate school and/or master’s degree studies?
- A: Yes, if selected, you may use the awarded funds at your accredited higher education institution.
- Q: Does it cost money to apply?
- A: No, applications are free.
- Q: Do I have to be a US resident to apply?
- A: Yes, the Live Más Scholarship is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Q: What do I submit?
- A: Submit an original video that tells us the story of your real, driving passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. Your video must be 2 minutes or less and must be no larger than 1 GB to ensure it’s easy to upload to the application. See the Terms & Conditions for additional Application Guidelines.
- Q: Are there rules about what can’t go in my video?
- A: You may not include any obscenity, crude language, violence, or anything of an inappropriate or illegal nature. See #4 within the Terms & Conditions for additional Application Guidelines.
- Q: What types of files can I submit?
- A: Your video should be less than 2 minutes and be formatted as an MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
- Q: Is it possible to delete my application and resubmit my video after I have completed my application?
- A: Be sure to edit and review your video before uploading. You will not be able to delete or edit your video after submitting.
- Q: I’m having technical difficulties with the application. Who do I contact?
- A: Email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying to the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship program.
- Q: I am a minor and the instruction email has not been sent to my parent or legal guardian’s email address yet.
- A: Please have your parent or legal guardian check their Spam folder within their email mailbox and/or email our scholarship management company at TacoBell@applyISTS.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship.
- Q: Do you accept mail-in submissions?
- A: No, you must submit your application through the “Apply” link on www.LiveMasScholarship.com when the application phase is open.
- Q: I previously won a Live Más Scholarship, can I apply again?
- A: Yes, we have a Live Más Scholarship Renewal program for our previous Live Más Scholarship recipients. However, prior awards must be used or substantially depleted (75% or more) before the 2019 Selection Period. Click here to learn more!