Please be sure to answer these four questions in your video:
- What is your passion and how are you pursuing it today?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education? Each applicant must identify a specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option he/she wishes to attend, or for which he/she needs funds.
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and submit your video.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2020, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding more than $6 million in Live Más Scholarships: $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $4 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $1 million through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
The Live Más Scholarship for new applicants will award $1,000,000 to support 100 young adults. Awards will range from $5,000 to $25,000. Here is a breakdown of how the funds may be distributed:
|QUANTITY||AWARD AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT OF AWARDS BY LEVEL|
Taco Bell Foundation (Sponsor) reserves the right to award more than the above 100 scholarships and more than $1,000,000.00 in scholarships based on available resources and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Application period: 12:00:00 a.m. PST on November 6, 2019 to 5:00:00 p.m. PST on January 23, 2020
- Selection period: January 23, 2020 – May 14, 2020
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 15, 2020
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.