Reasons for Live Más Scholarship Ineligibility
You may be considered ineligible for any of the following reasons:
- You are younger than 16 or older than 26 years of age as of the last day of the application period, January 11, 2022.
- You are not a U.S. resident.
- You do not plan on being enrolled in a post-secondary educational program in the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- You have not been employed at a Taco Bell restaurant for a minimum of 30 days as of the last day of the application period, January 11, 2022 (Taco Bell restaurant employee applicants only).
- You have received four Live Más Scholarships (renewal applicants only).
If you have questions about your eligibility or feel that you have been incorrectly classified as ineligible, please contact email@example.com.