Please be sure to answer these four questions in your video:
- What is your passion and how are you pursuing it today?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education? Each applicant must identify a specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option he/she/they wishes to attend, or for which he/she/they needs funds.
Once you’ve created your video, visit our website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and submit your video.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at email@example.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees.
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
In 2020, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding more than $6 million in Live Más Scholarships: $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $4 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $1 million through our program for Taco Bell restaurant team members
The Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees will award $1 million in Live Más Scholarships in 2020 to support 100 restaurant employees working for its Taco Bell franchisees and licensees. Awards range from $5,000 to $25,000. Here is a breakdown of how the funds may be distributed:
|QUANTITY||AWARD AMOUNT||TOTAL AMOUNT OF AWARDS BY LEVEL|
Taco Bell Foundation (Sponsor) reserves the right to award more than the above 100 scholarships and more than $1,000,000 in scholarships based on available resources and as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
There will be one application, selection and award period per year. Here are the dates:
- Application period: 12:00:00 a.m. PST on November 6, 2019 to 5:00:00 p.m. PST on January 23, 2020.
- Selection period: January 23,2020 – May 14, 2020
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about May 15, 2020.
See the Terms & Conditions for complete program details.